Pitch Practice & Feedback
Companies looking for investors and funding to get their Ideas off the ground, or move their business and products to the next phase, may apply with the form below to practice pitches for funding. Pitch practices will be held in front of experienced funders and investors at the Life Science Women’s Conference. This is not a “competition” and constructive feedback will be given to all chosen presenters.
The guidelines are as follows:
- Product or service must be life science related.
- Company must be woman-owned or have a woman employee presenting.
- Up to 10 companies will be chosen to present their investor deck.
- Each chosen presenter will have a total of 10 minutes to give their presentation and receive feedback. The presentation itself should be less than 5 minutes.
- Company presenters must be registered as attendees at the Life Science Women’s Conference.
- Apply using the form below and submit a draft slide deck with the application. The draft may be modified prior to the actual presentation, if desired.
- Please specify what kind of investor (angel, VC, family office, bank, etc) you would target with the deck being presented.
- Deadline for application is August 27, 2021.
- Do not divulge any intellectual property in your presentation.
Please reach out to us at email@example.com with any questions.